Monday, May 31, 2010

father and son biking

I love watching Phill and Isaac interact. My 2 year old son and my 29 year old husband have such a deep love, a strong male bond, and an unbreakable adoration for one another. Phill and I have made a conscious decision that we will love all our kids with an unconditional, grace-giving kind of love especially when they make mistakes. Our Father God, thank you for the children You have blessed us with. They are adorable, gifted, funny, crazy, and not at all perfect. We pray that You will continue to work in their lives and reveal Yourself to them as we help them seek Your face every day. Raise them up to be the Ruth, Esther, Nehemiah, Elijah, and Paul etc etc of their generation. Give us clarity of their strengths and weaknesses and teach us to teach them Your ways. In Jesus' name I pray. AMEN.

I love how Isaac says, "Daddy wait for me!"


Phill took a half day off of work for memorial day


We love our Abigail


We love our Isaac


We love our Esther

No comments: