Sunday, May 8, 2011

sigh

Im taking notes on the JW book and getting distracted and discouraged. Im tired and I feel like I have better things to do. How do you show love and truth to these people who were led astray? The Holy Spirit opens their eyes, but we have no idea how long we have. That's the hard part for me. Oh LORD, My God!! I need You. I have no strength left inside of me. I am downtrodden and have nowhere to turn. Guard this house, my heart, my head, my children, my friends, my marriage. I need Your angels at each door post of this house. Do not let any demonic activity into the house and we claim victory of M and S. LORD, heal them of their misled hearts and minds. Help us love them and not be annoyed and frustrated especially when we revisit each misunderstood passage. Open our eyes and ears to the Holy Spirit. Open our hearts and minds to Your Word. Help us to stay on course. Teach me how to stay connected with you during such event. Please build a wall of fire around this place and rescue us from the Evil one. I thank You for being here for us. I thank You for going before us in battle. Help us to remember that. Help us to be in tune with You. I love you LORD. AMEN.

No comments: