Friday, August 12, 2011

Ministry launch :)

Eleven One Photography is my new ministry. Check out my website and like me on Facebook! : )

http://www.111photography.blogspot.com

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Eleven1Photography

Long story short, I have been wanting to start a photography "business" for years. But the last time I used my entrepreneurial ambition, I was in second grade where I opened up my very own "Dr. Jo's club" LOL! I fixed people's broken things like pens, pencil boxes, and then after a while i found out i could sell things i made like paper rings with a cute stamp on it. well, my teachers didn't like my "store" and told me to shut it down. I never started anything again.

So it's been a struggle to start this "business". It was hard to start the website, it was hard to start a FB page, it was hard to make flyers etc... I just couldn't enjoy taking pictures and editing them. I found myself hating that I was wasting my time... I prayed and prayed for the Lord to reveal to me why I was acting that way and I couldn't understand what was going on! I didn't understand why He gave me a desire to start a photography "business". One afternoon during lunch, He just gave me the words, "ministry first."

Everything clicked! That's why! Even the name 11:1 now made sense.

The story behind Eleven One

LORD, thank you for revealing these things to me. Thank You for being patient with me. Thank You for continuing to mold me. AMEN.

No comments: