Thursday, April 3, 2008

Confirmation and Affirmation

I just LOVE when I get confirmation and affirmation from God. I was all doubting myself with leading worship for these pre-teens and talking down to myself and asking the Lord for confirmation and affirmation, right? Right. Well, I got them this week! Got me thinking if I were Job, I'd never pass the test. I am so sinful, impatient, unfocused, and unfaithful. How do I remain faithful in suffering, doubt, and isolation from Him? I hate not hearing from Him, I hate not having enough time for Him, I hate being far away from Him. Without Him, my life is meaningless. It was awesome on Wednesday! I know He has given me an awesome gift in music and in leading people into worship. Lord, use me, use me, use me.

Isaiah 6:5-8
"Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."

Then one of the seraphs flew to me with a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with tongs from the altar. With it he touched my mouth and said, "See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for."

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"
And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

No comments: