Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ear infections and all

Everyone has been sick for the past month! The kids have been affected the most. They still want to play all the time, but their diarrhea, recurring fevers and non-stop coughs have us praying constantly. We had a doctor's visit but the doctor we saw wasn't great. He was on the phone with someone else half the time we were there, and when he finally saw them, I wondered if he was certified. The nurse didn't even take their temperatures! They had fever, lost weight, coughing crazy, and had no appetite. So last Friday, we took them both to the ER and got antibiotics for Isaac's severe ear infection. They both have upper respiratory infections or something like croup. Now both Phill and I are sick also. Life in TX is going along. There was a tornado warning yesterday afternoon and we hid in the bathroom. That was fun. I don't know where God is taking me or my talents. God I ask you for more faith and grace. Speak to my heart and let the Holy Spirit guide me and teach me.

No comments: