Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Far from the world

I have not been on the internet for like 2 weeks. I feel out of touch already. All the things that have happened in court rooms and state capitols pass me by without mercy! Anyway, just a quick note, I reading the oath to become an American, and I had to think about it very seriously. I don't think I agree 100% with the government and how everything works. I wouldn't overthrow it but I'd want to change it. I think the system of finding suitable leaders for our mayors, senators, reps, and president is out of date. I believe people who want to be a part of our gov't need to take few diverse classes of history and politics, take all kinds of tests, proven to be dilligent and moral, and also have military experience. I believe it should be harder. Rather than just raise billions of dollars, owing activisits and millionaires lots of favors, having good looks and presentation, and being a good talker. God, make this nation Your own. Rise up godly leaders and raise up the future generations to love You and serve You. I love you. Use me.

No comments: