Sunday, November 22, 2009

Take over

I have been so stressed out! I need God to take over and let me rest. I admit I have a very moody personality. I can be really happy and outgoing, and I can be really depressed and hide like a hermit. I am not sure why, but I am still trying to find a balance. Right now I am suffering from some kind of stomach cramps and it's been hurting since last night. I sure hope it's not my appendix. There is a chance it's totally stress related cuz when the baby cries too much, I'd start hurting a lot. And when she got hold of a pair of scissors in the living room while I was in the bedroom, I heard Phill say to my 4 year old, take that scissors away from her, and I cramped up really bad too. I am trying so hard to balance our lives and find a good schedule for all the kids and at the same time trying to do things right with Phill. It has not been easy. I need so much help.

God, help! Give me the wisdom and strength. Alleviate my stress and take over. Have mercy and grace on my children. Continue to teach me, humble me, and search my heart. AMEN.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ABIGAIL!

No comments: