Saturday, May 3, 2008

Firm in the Lord. Unshakable, unmistakable, undeniable.

If you have had an encounter with Jesus Christ, you shall never be able to deny Him. He knows me. I meet with Him every day. He is my Rock. He is my Ground. When everything else seems to be falling apart, everything seems to be together in Him. One day when I am put to persecution for Him, I will remember Him. He will hold me together and give me strength. I will persevere through and in His sufferings. I am surrendered to Christ. I surrendered to Him when I first met Him in 2003 and I will pledge my allegiance to Him over and over again. My God is the one true God who created this magnificent universe and hand crafted His intelligent creations. God of wonders beyond our galaxy, You are holy! Meet with me everyday as I draw close to You. Reveal to me my shortcomings and correct me. Teach me how to raise our children to love You and serve You. Thank You for Your saving grace. I confess our nation's sins. I ask for Your grace on our nation. Raise up a future generation that will carry on Your Kingdom work. Reveal Yourself to the children who will believe and trust in You. Show Your power and glory wherever Your people go. Use me. Use me. Use me for Your glory. Teach me, show me, carry me to Your throne and let me worship You with all I am and all I can do. Jesus, You are the One and Only. You are my Wings. You are the One.

No comments: