Thursday, May 29, 2008

I wrote to the governor of Colorado

Dear Governor Ritter,

I personally thank you for all you have done and sacrifices made as the governor of Colorado. Colorado is a beautiful state whose people have high moral standards and strong families.

However, I was deeply saddened and disappointed when I read about the SB-200. I was even surprised that an upstanding governor like yourself would consider signing this bill to be passed.

I understand this is an anti-discrimination bill that encourages people not to be biased. But to force ladies to let men into their bathrooms or vice versa, and letting our children's privacy be violated in such a way is unheard of! My children and I will never be safe in a public bathroom ever again.

Please hear my plea as a concerned citizen and worried mother. Do not sign this bill. Do not become the one to be held accountable for the disasters and moral decay that will result from this bill.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Joanna Koo


This is what I think. I am not interested in politics or saving the planet. I am interested in only one thing, and that is standing for what I believe in as a passionate follower of Jesus Christ. A lot of conservative Christians, evangelicals, and preachers are not doing anything because "it's politics", or they've been brainwashed already by liberals to "be tolerant", and therefore to be stepped upon. The truth is, we are being persecuted!

Well, I am not talking about physical persecution of the Christians. Oh God, no. The nation will be in big trouble for killing us. We are now under spiritual persecution! The evil forces, Satan and its dominion, have worked hard to get to us and our children. Every single Christian should start realizing that this is a huge spiritual warfare! Little by little, our rights as spiritual guides to our children are being mocked, ridiculed and taken away. People either don't know or they don't know what to do because it's totally undercover and too huge for any one of us to handle.

God Almighty, let the governor hear my plea for my family and my nation. Have mercy on Your nation and deliver Your people. Amen.

No comments: