Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am furious at people who support this eroneous bill

SB 200 - "Expansion of Discrimination Prohibitions" bill - PASSED SENATE & HOUSE
Introduced by Sen. Jennifer Veiga and Rep. Joel Judd, SB 08-200 will expand language prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, including transgender status, in housing practices, public accommodation, eligibility for jury service, availability of family planning services, as well as many other areas.
This is a chance to update the current laws in order to have consistency and predictability in the way Colorado's anti-discrimination laws are applied. It will also add sex, marital status, disability, age, national origin, ancestry and religion as needed.
We must be sure to have protections not only against blatant acts of discrimination that occur, but also against the subtle discrimination that remains so pervasive!

And in turn, these people are going to be invasive and unreasonable! How will my children ever be safe in a public bathroom or changing room by themselves? I am so mad and terrified for my children and my children's children. I can only cry out to my sovereign God at this time. Lord, I am furious. Calm my soul and give me peace. Show Your glory in this country. Deliver us from this evil age! Save my children and my children's children from this sinful world and ridiculous acts of evil. Lord help me help them. What can I do? What can I do but to lean on You and ask You to shine? Please give me strength. Jesus, help me and my future generations be salt and light unto this world. Do not let any of my future generations to get lost in the world! God, be with my family. Deliver us! Help us!!! God I pray for the people who are going to be affected by this in Colorado. Let it be evidential that this bill will only deteriorate the state and demoralize children. Let it prove that this bill is harmful to everyone and is terribly invasive. God hold everyone who is involved in this accountable and deliver the ones who are set apart for You. Protect Your children and shield them from the Evil One. God let Yourself be known in all nations. I ask all this in Your Son's holy name. Amen.

No comments: