Monday, July 6, 2009

I love how Isaac says bana for banana

I know the Lord is with me. I posted yet another controversial article http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=120021161816&h=w2m2Z&u=idwcV&ref=mf on facebook and comments came flooding. I guess my liberal friends don't like it when I do that. I knew it was a spiritual warfare so I prayed and prayed before I did anything else and my prayer was answered by a friend who posted 2 min before me. I didn't feel alone. I knew God is a miracle worker. I know He was able to show me and affirm me in my faith. He was so full of grace. God thank you for showing up. I can always count on You.

My heart was so grieved with my toddlers today. Abigail lied twice, disobeyed me about jumping across Esther, and ignored me when I asked her to come to me. Isaac... Oh Isaac, he spilled everything that was in his hands on purpose the whole day. He sprayed cleaners all over the video camera, he too ignored me when I asked him to come to me. He was a terror today. I was soooo discouraged. I asked people for prayers. I know this is an uphill thing. I have to fight for my kids' hearts and souls. I know that. God help. I know You are the only one able to do this. You are the One to call them to You. All I care is that they will know you and love you and obey you. Give us godly wisdom. Help us follow You. Help us capture their hearts for You. Give them a consuming passion to pursue You. Give me the patience and wisdom to deal with them when they fall short of You glory. Help me gently restore them into Your righteousness and Your love. I need Your help, affirmation and Your grace. AMEN.

No comments: