Sunday, July 5, 2009

Praise Him all heavenly saints proclaim

Praise the Lord. He has given us wisdom to challenge each other never to yell at each other or at the children. We have committed every morning to do so, and our relationships have gotten more intimate, loving, and peaceful. All we did was one thing. Completely eliminate any yelling. That was it. So simple. And it worked! I am sooo glad we listened and obeyed Him.

One Thing
(PS27) Charlie Hall
Single minded, whole hearted, one thing I ask (x2)

That I may gaze upon Your beauty Oh Lord
That I may seek Your Holy Face
That I may know You in an intimate way
And follow after You all of my days


All of life comes down to just one thing
and that's to know You oh Jesus and make You known

There's nothing else I can add to Psalm 27. That's all I am. That's all I do. That's all what our family is all about. That's it. This is it. One thing. To know Him and to make Him known. AMen.

No comments: