Monday, March 1, 2010

March

Verse for week 1: God, I will hide Your words in my heart so I may not sin against You. Ps119:11
105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
55In the night I remember your name, O LORD, and I will keep your law.

week 2: 160 All your words are true; all your righteous laws are everlasting.

week 3: 9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.

week4: 30 I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws.

Lord help me get back in rhythm and balance after a whole month of sickness in the family. I pray that You may keep the kids healthy for the rest of the winter. Give us a schedule that will honor You and teach the kids Your ways first and foremost. Let me decrease so You may continue to increase. In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN.


No comments: