Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sammi鄭秀文得救見証

I have been so blessed with Sammi's testimony. Sammi is a pop singer in Hong Kong, where I grew up. I grew up listening to her songs. Sammi's fame in Asia can be compared with Nora Jones in the US. It is so good to hear that since she has been baptized, her albums are all about Jesus. She studies the Bible every night and listens to Christian broadcast. God is bigger than anything and any god. He transformed me dramatically and He is the same God who transformed Sammi in a fortnight. Lord You are AMAZING. You are so good. You continue to astound me. Continue Your good work in Your servant. I am here. Let me do Your bidding. AMEN.





2 comments:

Jaslyn :) said...

Hi :) I googled Sammi's testimony and your blog appeared under the search.
It is so heartwarming to know that in Hong Kong, there is a dear sister in Christ like you on fire for God :)
Continue to stay close with Jesus, may people around you see our amazing, loving God through your life, your actions, your speech :)

mommykoo said...

My family and I actually live in the US. I pray I will one day go back to Asia as an ambassador for Him. Thank you for your words of encouragement. It is good to know that you love Him too.
Joanna