Sunday, January 9, 2011

Quick entry

God bless the 15 CDs that i passed out on friday and bless the ministries that will be using it. Let my song bless the ministers, the ministries, the kids, and the parents. AMEN.

Started a faith journey folder for the kids. God bless these too.

Continue to direct our path as a family. We will go where you go and make Your will known to all. Thank You for letting me and the kids stay in BSF. Let me glorify You with my kids, my gifts, and all I do. I pray for the friends that are in my heart right now for them to continue to seek You and find You. Reveal Your grace to them and overwhelm them with Your Spirit. Help me to be Your vessel and give me Your words for them. AMEN.

2 comments:

The Philosopher's Bride said...

Praying for you my friend. You are such an inspiration!

Phillip Koo said...

I love you my most wonderful wife.

May the Lord bless you, our marriage, our children, and our lives.