Sunday, September 23, 2012

Who doesn't?

I haven't found anyone who doesn't hate cancer. I have friends who has or had cancer and died from cancer.   Sin has seriously brought it on. When sin entered this world through Adam, sin also corrupted all that is in the world and of the world. It is only through Christ we find any hope from this sick world.

Romans 5:18-19 Consequently, just as one trespass resulted in condemnation for all people, so also one righteous act resulted in justification and life for all people. For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous.


I really don't like taking or giving medicine. I don't like hospitals or doctors. I guess I just have had too many bad experiences with them personally. Did I use to? No. Needles, shots, hospitals, doctors, dentists, were never a dislike for me. I went to them often and I was taught to relax and just let them do their thing and trust them 100%. Now, as I get older, wiser, teachable, knowledgeable etc, I just cannot believe what I have experienced, heard, read and tolerated. 


I have learned to say no. I have learned to look for healthy alternatives. I have learned to think independently regardless of media bombardment, peer pressure, and cultural trends.


This is one of the articles that makes me shudder at doctors and researchers. http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/researchers-accidentally-discover-chemo-helps-tumors-grow/


Draw your own conclusions. I am not saying to not like doctors or hate meds or never ever go to the hospital. I am saying, read up, don't be lazy to research, don't be afraid to get second opinions, don't get all spooked out by natural remedies, learn learn and keep learning.


No comments: