Monday, January 26, 2009

Sideways

So other than having to cook sideways, wash dishes sideways, carry the kids sideways, hugging my husband sideways, and sleep sideways, I am also having to lead worship sideways. I have done that before while I was pregnant with Abigail but I was never this big! I reached 9 months and my bass could still be just kinda sideways. Now the guitar neck is a bit shorter so it's easier to play sideways, but the bass back is quite a bit longer. It's also heavier because it's electric. Anyway, I am, I am truly thankful that God has allowed me to lead worship again and I know this is my calling. I am just praying that this baby will come out already so I can stop being sideways. (for a year and a half till we have our fourth, that is)

God help me. I feel so heavy and tired. Give me patience and wisdom with the children. Use me in my iniquities. Create in me a new and clean heart. Never stop transforming me. Help me to respect and love my husband. Help me to hold my tongue when my sinful nature wants me to tear down. Help me build others up with Your words. Provide the fruits of the Spirit for all my actions and words, that I may live in You and Your promises. AMEN.

No comments: