Monday, August 24, 2009

Lord where are my eagles' wings? Need it now.

I just need a break from spiritual warfare. I am getting so tired of the Enemy have strongholds in my family tree.


Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 9-12


I need lots of prayer and lots of thinking and lots of wisdom and lots of love because I plainly do not know how to deal with this situation. GOd help. I am claiming victory because You have already won. I am asking so I may receive. Give me the right attitude, words, whatever I need to deal with my mom. I am tired. Renew my strength. Continue Your work in me and my family so we may glorify Your name. AMEN.

1 comment:

Jen McManus said...

Praying for your lovely family! Just keep moving forward! God is faithful and truth will always find it's way into our lives.