Thursday, September 17, 2009

NAPO

I have always been troubled about not being able to organize and decorate any space around me. I went online and typed in organization tips, and clicked on NAPO, National Association of Professional Organizers!!! You can apparently pay someone who is certified through this association about 50 dollars an hour to come to your house and help you organize your house. I think I should just read tips and learn how to do it myself. So, the journey has begun. I have been getting boxes and bins and just putting everything in them. Supposedly that's how it works. The next step is to learn how to decorate. Here are the "Ten comments in decorating your room".

http://www.rentaldecorating.com/Interiordesign101-7/interior_design_ten_commandments.htm

God, continue to help me in becoming a godly woman, wife, and mother who can pass down great skills and knowledge to the next generations. AMEN.

No comments: