Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My hubby

I just wanted to take note here on my blog that Phill has stepped up like never before to lead this family spiritually! We have always done the basics just to get by. Like the before bed bible time, prayers at each meal and bed time, bible verse each week... real basic. For the past few days, Phill has added a simple devotion at dinner time too! He's been more patient, kind, and gentle lately. And I am not supposed to have found out, but he has been doing the love dare!!! (I found out on day 4, hehehe) I have just been so amazed, surprised and flattered that my husband has been making such huge efforts to love me and our children. God is so faithful and full of grace.

God, thank You for Your faithfulness. We marvel at Your plans. Continue Your work in us. Continue to mold us and transform us. Help me to be Phill's helper. To uplift him and to love him. Help me to be a Christ centered wife and mother. I will continue to surrender to You every morning. Your will be done. AMEN.

(Oh, and Esther crawled two steps this morning.)
Coming back from the pool, ABigail asked, "mommy can I go play with my friends?" "I thought you were hungry. Don't you wanna come inside to eat?" "ummm, you can go inside to cook and I can play outside!!!" LOL!!!

No comments: