Saturday, July 23, 2011

He's raining on me

There is NO ONE who can throw me a better birthday celebration than my Creator. Almost 3 years ago in July, our family was in a valley similar to the one we were in these past few months. What else is Satan going to attack us for but in health, finance, relationships, and finally spiritual health?

Back in 2008, we had been in seminary for just over half a year. Phill was working 3 jobs to support the family, we hadn't had a tenant for our condo since we had left in november2007, i wasn't working, we felt called to try for the third baby, we were under God's mercy completely. We didn't have insurance at all and no held from the government. I never want anything for my birthday when phill or my parents asked, but God knew what I needed. On my birthday 2008, we found out we were pregnant, our friend found a tenant for our condo finally, and most of all, a random guy in the gym approached Phill to take over his seminar job that would pay for tuition! THAT was the best birthday ever!

Ups and downs in 2009 and 2010... attacks only when phill or i had ministry duties. But the huge attacks started half a year ago, with finances. It just got worse with the evaders in our property. Then our car and my dad with the JWs. We just KNEW we had to hang on. I spent my 30th birthday crying for my dad and didn't really celebrate it. My dad just wanted to be with us and that's totally fine. But i truly wasn't worried about my birthday. But again, God knew exactly what I needed for my birthday. He prepared me 5 months prior my dad's visit so He can outdo any gift ever to reach out to my dad for my birthday. He gave me the monitor i needed for the business path He has chosen for me in this season of life. And...... drumroll please, we just found out we have a buyer for our condo shortsale! which means, someone is willing to pay off our 1st and 2nd mortgage!!!!

LORD THANK YOU! BEST PRESENTS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know You watch over me and You take care of me. You are my Father and You know what is the best for me. I have NO DOUBT You are sovereign and that You have EVERYTHING in Your control. Help me to continually let go of everything and let You have control. Remind me that even when I have no resources, that You are the One with KINGDOM RESOURCES. GLORIOUS GLORIOUS GLORIOUS! It is true, PS23.... I LACK NOTHING. I shall NOT WANT. because You've got it. I don't have to plan it, I don't have to get it, I don't have to chase it force it buy it have it. YOU've GOt it. You have taught me to pray, sit and wait. Now help me to teach my kids to do the same. Help me to teach them let YOu write their stories. THANK YOU. AMEN.

1 comment:

Phillip Koo said...

Reminds me of 2 Cor. 5:6-8, "Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. For we live by faith, not by sight."

God has been with us in every step and in every way.

I love you.
PK