Monday, February 1, 2010

February

We had started a to-do board for Abigail and she has done beautifully. Every morning, she is responsible for making for bed, brushing her hair and teeth, changing into play clothes, taking out her bible and worshiping God and pray, and greeting her siblings and us with a kiss. She has done all those things and the sweetest for us, is to see her spending time in God's word and to hear her little prayers. I pray Abigail will continue to desire an intimate relationship with You, Jesus, all the days of her life, and seek a husband who will make her holy. Ephesians5:26

Verse for week 1: God, I will hide Your words in my heart so I may not sin against You. Ps119:11

week 2: 105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.

week 3: 55In the night I remember your name, O LORD, and I will keep your law.

week 4: 160 All your words are true; all your righteous laws are everlasting.

Lord, thank You for Your word. Thank You that You have given us freedom in Christ. Make Your word alive in my children as we believe Your word will never return void. Let us see You active in their lives and help them to remember You always. I pray for their salvation and ask You to reveal Yourself and Your plan of salvation for them. Do not let me be arrogant, impatient, angry but rather, patient, gentle, kind, and loving towards them. In Jesus' name we ask these things. AMEN.

No comments: