Monday, April 11, 2011

Always up to something

God You have been stirring something in me and I finally know what it is. It is a burden. A burden for my homeland, a burden for my people, a burden for my lost relatives and family. I have never yearned to go back to Hong Kong this way before. When I was a foolish teenager, I longed to leave this place. When I left, I yearned to visit my friends and the pleasures there. When I lost touch with most of my friends, I have stopped thinking about it. Then You saved my soul. You turned my life around and You gave me a godly man to serve alongside with. You sent me on missions for 3 months in foreign lands with strangers and You used me. I was on my way back to the States after 3 long months in Central and SE Asia bouncing between 6 nations. Incidentally, one of them was Hong Kong. So I shared with my dad who was there to see me for an hour. Then, You let me cross path with a taxi driver. I asked him if he had given his life to Jesus and to my surprise, he said yes! He said he went to church but is discouraged. Right there, You told me to encourage him to be a bold believer and to go back because You are calling him back. It was such a simple encounter yet profound for me. Let's fast forward to just a year back, Lord, You gave me a dream. My pastor, yes, Bob, was showing me something about Hong Kong and I said well, you will need a plan and connections to make it happen. He said, well, you are going with me. And You remember what I did in my dream..... LAUGH! I woke up thinking... UH OH, I just laughed at God... Then, http://witnesshk.com/... and one of my good friends who's like a brother became a believer, and on and on and on and on..... Yes You have successfully bombarded me! Lord, What is it You want me to do? Please make it clear. You know what I would LOVE to do is to lead worship at a Passion conference for the Chinese people in any part of China. ;) I'm JUST SAYIN!



A beautiful song in Mandarin - Jesus I need You

No comments: