Friday, April 15, 2011

how do You do it

my FATHER, how do You have so much long-suffering and love for people who don't see a need for reconciliation? my mom and i are not mad at each other or fighting. but there is also no true relationship. i yearn for a genuine relationship with her. i yearn to reconcile with her under the superficial okayness of our relationship. is this how You feel about the world? You long so much for the world to reconcile with You but they turn away and ignore their own longing for You. Teach me how to pray. Teach me what to pray. Teach me to endure this pain for my mother. You have given me the desire to reach out. Give me the love for her that surpasses all understanding Lord. Give me the opportunities to reach out and give her the desire to reconcile with me and You. I pray for Your guards to conquer her house and rid of all darkness. I pray that You will send angels to fight for her. I pray You will give one believer the desire to reach out to her. Someone to pray for her and challenge her. I pray my mom will receive it with gladness. LORD, have mercy on her. Tell me what to do and I will do it.

No comments: